Sail (Steel Authority of India Limited ) Recruitment 2019, Sail Recruitment 2019, Recruitment India 2019, Sail All India Recruitment 2019
SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) has issued new notification for 698 vacancies of Technical Staff ( Executives & Non-executives), Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor, Management Trainees (Administration), Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff. Eligible candidates can apply through official website within the last date. Details about the eligibility for applying, age limit, qualification and other details for the post is listed below.
Sail Recruitment 2019-20
SAIL Rourkela RSP recruitment online application and notification is available in official website (sailcareers.com/ sail.co.in). Candidates must have possessed preferred eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, experience, etc. SAIL recruitment selection process will be based on written test, interview and skill test/ trade test. Selected candidates will be placed at Super Specialty Hospital, Rourkela (Odisha).
Candidates should have to pay required fee for this SAIL RSP jobs and make the payment via SB collect. Female candidates can apply for the post of Nursing Sister (Trainee) only. Eligible candidates can apply on on before the last date through the official site.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Job Role||Total Vacancies||Last Date|
|Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff||361||20 August 2019|
|Technical Staff||205||31 July 2019|
|Management Trainees||60||21 July 2019|
|Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor||72||14 July 2019|
SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff:
|Job Role||Medical Executives & Paramedical Staff|
|Last Date||20 August 2019|
SAIL MT Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Written Test and Skill Test / Trade Test. All candidates have to appear in the Written Test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test for the Skill Test / Trade Test.
MD/MS/DNB in respective discipline from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India/National Board of Examination with minimum 03-year post qualification experience in a relevant field.
MBBS from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 01-year post qualification experience (after internship) in a recognized Medical College/ Hospital/ Institution.
Jr. Manager –(Bio-Medical):
Bachelor Degree (full time) in Biomedical Engineering from a Govt. recognized University /Institute with 01-year post qualification experience in Biomedical equipment maintenance from a hospital with an ICU facility having at least 300 beds.
Jr. Manager –(Bio-Statistics):
M.Sc. in (Mathematics/Statistics) (full time) with 01-year post qualification experience as Medical Record Keeping Officer/Bio-Statistician in a recognized hospital/institute.
For Paramedical Staff:
B.Sc in respective disciplines. (OR)
10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma in respective disciplines and
With 01-year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital
Technician – CSSD:
B.Sc in Biotechnology/Microbiology with 01-year post qualification experience in CSSD (Central Sterile Service Dept.) in a Hospital or Pharmaceutical Organization or operation theatre.
B.Sc in Home Science/PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
with 01-year post qualification experience.
Bachelor Degree in Photography (OR)
10+2/Intermediate with 03 years (full time) Diploma in photography and
with 01-year post qualification experience.
Dresser – Burn & Plastic(Trainee):
10+2/Intermediate with Certificate/Diploma in Dressing from a Govt. recognized institute
with 01 year experience as a dresser in Burn & Plastic surgery department of a hospital with independent Burn & Plastic unit.
Laundry Operator (Trainee):
Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
Attendant – Dressers (Trainee):
10+2/Intermediate with Certificate/Diploma in Dressing from a Govt. recognized institute with 01-years experience as a dresser from a recognized Multi Speciality Hospital having minimum 100 beds.
- For Specialist: From 18 to 37 years
- For Medical Officer/Jr. Manager: From 18 to 30 years
- For Trainee: From 18 to 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD-General
- 15 years for PWD-SC/ST
- 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
- For Ex-Serviceman: As per Govt norms.
- Specialist (E-3): 12 posts
- Medical Officer (E-1) 08 posts
- Jr. Manager (Bio-Medical)(E-1): 02 posts
- Jr. Manager (Bio-Statistics) (E-1): 01 post
- Nursing Sister (Trainee): 234 posts
- Technician–Laboratory(Trainee): 30 posts
- Technician–Radiology (Trainee): 15 posts
- Technician –Neurotechnologist(S-3): 06 posts
- Technician – Cardiology(S-3): 14 posts
- Technician –Nephrology(S-3): 10 posts
- Technician–BioMedical(S-3): 04 posts
- Technician – MRD (S-3): 02 posts
- Technician – CSSD (S-3): 04 posts
- Dietician (S-3): 02 posts
- Photographer (Trainee): 01 post
- Dresser–Burn & Plastic(Trainee): 02 posts
- Laundry Operator(Trainee): 04 posts
- Attendant – Dressers(Trainee): 10 posts
- For Medical Executive: Rs.500/-
- For the post of Technician – Neurotechnologist/Cardiology/ Nephrology/Bio-Medical/ MRD/ CSSD, Dietician (S-3), Nursing Sister (Trainee), Technician – Laboratory/ Radiology (Trainee) and Photographer (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- For the post of Dresser-Burn & Plastic (Trainee)/ Attendant Dresser (Trainee) / Laundry Operator (Trainee): Rs.150/-
SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Executives and Non-Executives:
|Job Role||Technical Staff(Executives & Non-Executives)|
|Last Date||31 July 2019|